12 Questions to Ask Yourself When You're Feeling StuckSep 01, 2021
12 Questions to Ask Yourself When You're Feeling Stuck
We all feel stuck sometimes. Here are twelve questions to ask yourself when you're feeling stuck in any situation:
1. What am I most afraid of about this situation?
2. What is the worst case scenario?
3. What is the best case scenario?
4. What doubts do I have about this situation?
5. What doubts do I have about myself?
6. What judgments am I making about others?
7. What might I be assuming?
8. What are all the "what if's?"
9. What "shoulds" are standing in my way?
10. What am I afraid of not having enough of?
11. What am I afraid of not being enough of?
12. What do I believe I don't have a choice about?
Do you want to find clarity and organize your life? Download a free copy of my first book, Organize Your Life: How to Find Clarity From Within by clicking below:
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.